The elders

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

In 2016, I posted a version of this pic. Today, I purchased the Nik Collection and played around with several old pics including this one. Not too sure about the title, they were high level political figures in my line of work.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Title good! Work great! Hits you right away! Bring us more!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I think this shot would have more impact on me if I were privy to the back-story of the persons depicted. Without that context, my interest wanes fairly quickly. Based on the processing here, though, I'm interested to see how you progress using that Nik stuff. Take care, my friend.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Title good! Work great! Hits you right away! Bring us more!

Thanks Taz, glad you liked it. I much prefer this version which is more grainy and sepia to the original version.

@black mamba said:
    I think this shot would have more impact on me if I were privy to the back-story of the persons depicted. Without that context, my interest wanes fairly quickly. Based on the processing here, though, I'm interested to see how you progress using that Nik stuff. Take care, my friend.

Hi Tom, thanks for the comment. I purchased the Nik Collection mostly because I love Silver Efex, apparently they have improved all the other plugins as well. I'm still exploring what they can do.
    Stay safe.

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

It's intriguing and surprising. Good one.

I still use a number of the old Nik plug-ins. I'll be curious to know how much they've improved.

@Cornflake said:
    It's intriguing and surprising. Good one.

I still use a number of the old Nik plug-ins. I'll be curious to know how much they've improved.

Thanks Don.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal...

Nice rendering of an older image. You will like Sliver Efex!

Thanks, I love Silver Efex! I switched computers and lost it,the main reason to buy the Nik suite was to get it back.