Options

Spheres

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
edited July 29, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

I am still playing with the Nik collection, this time using Color Efex with some further tweaking back in Lightroom.

Comments

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,831 Major grins

Honestly, I'm not so in love with this one Cristóbal. For me it lacks your usual "je ne sais quoi". Perhaps it's too recognizible for what it is, which is not like you at all. :smiley:

• Options

@sarasphotos said:
    Honestly, I'm not so in love with this one Cristóbal. For me it lacks your usual "je ne sais quoi". Perhaps it's too recognizible for what it is, which is not like you at all. :smiley:

Point taken! :smiley:

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

I prefer this crop lot more than one I saw yesterday. The bright reflection created hot spots and that is still too intense. I like that purple, it seems to be like liquid going around.
    I would explore "rust treatment".
    You may have to kill Tom to get it it out of him though! :D

• Options

Thanks Taz. I don’t necessarily care much about this pic, I was more curious to see what the Nik plugin could do.

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cudos Cristóbal for stepping out and just experimenting. 👍🏼

Not every shot will be a winner but, the learning and technique picked up along the way will certainly be valuable. And, heck, sometimes it is just fun to try something you know is just going to be for..."let's see what happens."

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Cudos Cristóbal for stepping out and just experimenting. 👍🏼

Not every shot will be a winner but, the learning and technique picked up along the way will certainly be valuable. And, heck, sometimes it is just fun to try something you know is just going to be for..."let's see what happens."

I very much agree with the above.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

Thanks guys! As many of you have figured out, I like to experiment, sometimes what comes out leads to other ideas, sometimes the result is a complete flop. That's OK, I want to thank you for your patience and input.