Old British Iron

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Who doesn't like an MG?
Equinox VSCCA 2019 hill climb. Won't be one this year because of the pandemic. POOP

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Nice shots of a neat restoration...

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

The second one is very cool.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

@Juano said:
    The second one is very cool.

Yeah +100
    I hope driver can see though....

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Very nice. I got introduced to MG's charms when my oldest brother got a new TD model in 1952. It helped a lot if you were mechanically inclined when you owned an MG.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2020

@black mamba said:
    Very nice. I got introduced to MG's charms when my oldest brother got a new TD model in 1952. It helped a lot if you were mechanically inclined when you owned an MG.

My father owned a Triumph TR 3A which also required mechanical inclination. He drove it to Alaska from Mass and his trunk was full of ignition spare parts.

Chiste: "You know why why Brits drink warm beer? Lucas made the refrigerators."

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

@willard3 said:

@black mamba said:

>
    Chiste: "You know why why Brits drink warm beer? Lucas made the refrigerators."

Ha! that's funny but sadly true...

I have personal experience having owned two Jags, one MG and a Triumph & BSA...

Rags
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

My Triumph and Norton motorcycles had the same problems, Rags.