Where did the site content button go?

TechuserTechuser Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins

Now that the customize button got replaced by the "photo site" I can't find any way to work on the layout, where did that option go? I looked around and saw some screenshots of a customize bar but clicking 'photo site' here only takes me to my home page, regardless of which browser I use

Comments

• JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins

Did you find it? It's on the new second line of the logged-in header, all the way to the right. (I've got a few usability comments on new logged-in header too, but I want to work with it a bit more before posting much. I will note, however, the "Photo Site" might more profitably be labeled "Home Page" on a display aimed a logged-in users.)

Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com
  • TechuserTechuser Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins

No, it doesn't show a second line here, just takes to the home page, tried on mobile too but same thing

• JtringJtring Registered Users Posts: 673 Major grins

You definitely want to talk to the help desk. I'd hope that they would be real interested right now in cases where a new design breaks somebody's site.

Jim Ringland . . . . . jtringl.smugmug.com
  • TechuserTechuser Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins

Yeah contacted the support and it was incompatible with a permanent header I added some months ago, they solved it fast