Options

What lab is used for buyers in Europe but outside of the Uk

hazelhhazelh Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
Hi I am just starting to market my smugmug images and am considering in targeting Europe. Will the images be printed in the UK lab and what sort of postal charges will there be as I don't want to frighten customers off with high postage costs.

Comments

• Options
    Hero AmandaHero Amanda Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins

Hello,

Loxley would be the best choice for your location as the rest of the print labs are based in the US. Shipping costs will depend on the delivery address and size of the order, but are generally pretty reasonable. They start around £3.

All The Best,
    Amanda
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

Any idea how Brexit is going to affect costs?

• Options

@Richard said:
    Any idea how Brexit is going to affect costs?

We don't have any updates on this as of yet.

All The Best,
    Amanda
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options

@britlandscapes said:

@Hero Amanda said:
    Hello,

Loxley would be the best choice for your location as the rest of the print labs are based in the US. Shipping costs will depend on the delivery address and size of the order, but are generally pretty reasonable. They start around £3.

The problem is that Loxley does not offer OR allowed to offer anywhere like the same product list as the other labs. I have raised this in the past but no one seems inclined to do anything about it.

This is definitely understandable. I will make sure and bring this up with our Product team.

All The Best,
    Amanda
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    hazelhhazelh Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins

Thanks all of you for your thoughts - seems that it will be okay to market to Europe as the postage costs aren't prohibitive. Looks like we will have to wait to see what Brexit brings (as with everything else!) .