1934 Packard 1108 Twelve

7)

8)

1933 Lincoln Model KB

9)

1o)

1931 Cadillac 355 Eight

11)

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Pretty cool! I like the blue Jag best! Cheers Tom!

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Thanks, buddy .I, too, like that blue beauty a lot. Regretfully, I have to say that it's a Lincoln That hood ornament is a greyhound on the run. You know, Taz, as a non-car guy. you get a lot of strikes before I have to call you out. The inspiring thing here is that you appreciate fine autos and you certainly know beauty when you see it. Take care, my friend.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Nice set, Tom. I like the Caddys.
    I have jeal that that car show isn't here

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Thanks, buddy .I, too, like that blue beauty a lot. Regretfully, I have to say that it's a Lincoln That hood ornament is a greyhound on the run. You know, Taz, as a non-car guy. you get a lot of strikes before I have to call you out. The inspiring thing here is that you appreciate fine autos and you certainly know beauty when you see it. Take care, my friend.

What is Jaguar doing on a Lincoln?

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

Thanks, Willard. I feel blessed that this show is only about 45 minutes from my home. I have quit going to the Pebble Beach show. The hassle of getting there is more than I want to endure these days. And if you want to do it upright, the cost for a week of side activities, housing, food, etc. kept going up. In addition to this show, I'll catch the big Ferrari show down in south Florida. Add a couple of the better regional shows and that's it for me.