Options

Joy to the world

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,918 moderator
edited December 24, 2020 in Street and Documentary

Best holiday wishes to all.

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

A very propitious catch.....nicely handled. Been missing your work. I sure hope you guys are handling this madness as best you can. Stay safe.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,918 moderator

Cheers, Tom. I haven't done any shooting in a long time (this is a re-post) but am hoping that by summer, things might get back to normal. 2021 has to be better. How's your mountain house coming?

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

@Richard said:
    Cheers, Tom. I haven't done any shooting in a long time (this is a re-post) but am hoping that by summer, things might get back to normal. 2021 has to be better. How's your mountain house coming?

Thanks for asking about the house. Talk about a convoluted situation!!! We had barely broken ground when a local developer approached me with an offer to buy the property. He wanted to incorporate the land into some adjoining land he owns and he wants to create a cluster of upscale houses. long story short, he paid a hefty premium to me for the property and, more generously, I was able to retrieve all the monies, plus some, that I had spent so far on development work for my house. My wife and I have since acquired other acreage and will proceed with our plans. This has all transpired in Elizabethton, Tennessee.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.