Options

jwear please remove, or someone, please

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 16, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
note that jwear accidentally posted a response in the Challenge entry thread.
I don't know how to remove someone else's response.

jwear, I assume you didn't notice what you were doing by posting in the Challenge, I have done that myself, as have others. (I like that entry, too)

Thanks you all,
ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2004
    did that work
    ginger_55 wrote:
    note that jwear accidentally posted a response in the Challenge entry thread.
    I don't know how to remove someone else's response.

jwear, I assume you didn't notice what you were doing by posting in the Challenge, I have done that myself, as have others. (I like that entry, too)

Thanks you all,
    ginger
    jwear wrote:
    i hope that worked sorry did not know ops if that did not work i am sure the smart ones can remove but i did try . I am lost with this new one [/ne_nau.gif QUOTE]
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    jwear wrote:
    jwear wrote:
    i hope that worked sorry did not know ops if that did not work i am sure the smart ones can remove but i did try . I am lost with this new one [/ne_nau.gif QUOTE]
    Hi J... don't worry bout it... I did it twice a last monthrolleyes1.gif Just post your final entry there with the title. You removed it just fine. No biggy....:D
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    Lynnma
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi J... don't worry bout it... I did it twice a last monthrolleyes1.gif Just post your final entry there with the title. You removed it just fine. No biggy....:D
    jwear wrote:
    thanks L as always i am not even sure now were the to post but i am having so much trouble with the d70 i bought that a nite shot is funny .I am just getting to shot day!!!! ref osprey shot i took posted last nite i had to clean it up I am thinking of selling and cannon myself
    ne_nau.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    jwear wrote:
    ne_nau.gif
    Hmmm I thought I was replying to your post re posting incorrectly in the Challenge... sorry.. I tend to not make sense at times..rolleyes1.gif