Options

Site or Tool for rating photos online?

Joe_CJoe_C Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
Hello. Has anyone here has found an online service / tool that makes it easy to post and get quantifiable feedback on your images? (votes / ratings)  For example, a way to display 20 photos on a page and ask people to select their top 5, or rank the images in some way ("Wow!", "Nice", "Meh")

I feel there has to be something out there like this, but I haven't found it yet via searching.  There are plenty of online survey tools out there, but even those that support images treat them like dressing on the salad, not the main course.

For background, I'm starting to sell my photos in a few formats-- greeting cards, matted prints, canvas prints. A tool like this could give me insight on which images people like the most, helping me decide which pictures to feature (and/or preprint-- unit prices on greeting cards drops significantly as you buy more)  

Beyond that, I think this could also create a marketing win by driving more engagement. People do like to express their opinion-- right?-- and I've found they tend to support things they're involved in. 

Thank you for reading this, and for any help you can offer.  I wish everyone here much success and growth in 2021

Joe Boise, ID - USA