So you like old barns?

Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Elvis needs boatsNorthern WisconsinRegistered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins

Very popular here in Other Cool Shots, so I figured I'd share a few of my favorites -

These are all from northern Wisconsin and taken in the last 5 years. Always worth stopping for a good one!

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 8,151 Major grins

Wonderful set! Last one is joyous!
    If mine in the first one, I will clone out the 2 fg weeds on the left...
    Cheers!

• Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Elvis needs boats Northern WisconsinRegistered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins

Thanks much. I could go back and edit that out. When I took and processed it, I only had Lightroom. I have Photoshop now and sometimes forget what I have the tools to do now.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 7,413 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2021

Nice work. #1 is my favorite. With the last shot, unless there's a reason to keep it in the picture, I'd crop enough on the left to eliminate the home seen there......raise the bottom margin if you feel it's necessary.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • shawncshawnc shawnc Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins

Love the old Barns...Are these images taken in the same area? Wonderful work.

• El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Registered Users Posts: 773 Major grins

Excellent work, beautiful images.

All are wonderful!

Image #3 gets my vote. It has a peaceful calm to it. If mine, I might crop a bit off the top, lower the sky some.

Well done!

• OrvSalOrvSal Major grins Thomson, Ga. ex So. Cal.Registered Users Posts: 425 Major grins

Love the old barns!

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Elvis needs boats Northern WisconsinRegistered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins

@shawnc said:

Thanks. Not quite the same area, but all from counties in northern Wisconsin.

• shawncshawnc shawnc Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins

@Wicked_Dark said:

@shawnc said:

Thanks. Not quite the same area, but all from counties in northern Wisconsin.

I ask because I have visited Willamette County Oregon on several occasions and fell in love with all the Old Barns.
    Since then , I've always had the desire to spend several weeks traveling and photographing these historical old barns.
    Lovely images

Thanks...Wisconsin has plenty of fodder for the barn enthusiast. I should post more. I have tons.