Warning!! Excess Color

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I'm starting to get a little suspicious. These flag displays seem to be following me around.

1 )

2 )

3 )

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

Love the color excess, Tom

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Nice colors! Maybe you could do a mosaic of small squares 3×3.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@willard3 said:
    Love the color excess, Tom

I knew you would, buddy. This stuff gets addictive.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@Juano said:
    Nice colors! Maybe you could do a mosaic of small squares 3×3.

Now that's an interesting thought. I've mostly limited my ideas, relative to scope, as big, bigger, and real big. A young real estate attorney I know got two of these from me ( the #1 in this group and another from another group ) had them blown up big, and hung them on the wall beside her new daughter's crib. I don't know what to think about that. I hope it doesn't interfere with the kid's normal development. You know what they say...." Too much color at an early stage ....and all bets are off ".

This is what I did with my nuts and bolts series.

Up to you to decide if you need a cat or not!

That presentation is really superb. Terrific art. I'm absolutely going to play upon the work you show here. I'm using the nine panels but......forgive me for my irrepressible proclivity....I'm going with 8 in. square panels. The beauty of the concept, of course, is how you can scale the presentation to anyone's taste. I'm going to place this project near the top of the list.

I've reached the pinnacle of CATDOM. Years ago, I caved in completely to their demands to be the boss of their whole domain. I revel now when they allow me 10 minutes of privacy a day. They delight in seeing me grovel for any kind of recognition. I am unabashedly a true cat person. We always had Burmese....maybe the friendliest breed alive.....but the two we have now are Tonkinese. This separate breed has a lot of Burmese and Siamese in its heritage.

edited April 5, 2021

I wasn't a cat person until relatively recently. They are quite amazing.

My squares above are about 8 inches as well, what I meant before was nine squares set in a 3 x 3 panel... I didn't explain myself well.

Have fun my friend.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yup! One way to check your sensor performance!! ;o)

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Explosive colors Tom!

Eye catching for sure.

Many more of these and you will be all set for a guest appearance on Sheldon Cooper's, Fun with Flags show! 😃

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

@El Gato said:

Many more of these and you will be all set for a guest appearance on Sheldon Cooper's, Fun with Flags show! 😃

¿Qué?

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2021

Willard...

The reference is to the comedy series...The Big Bang

Youtube link... to one episode, and you will get the meaning (one is enough as there were many during the show's multi-season run).