Options

Adobe Lightroom Smart Galleries No Longer Sync to SmugMug

KSPDKSPD Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
I'm not sure what happened to all my SmugMug galleries that were uploaded as Smart Galleries from Adobe Lightroom Classic. When I go to Lightroom now, the gear icon that indicated they were Smart Galleries has disappeared and has been replaced with a bi-directional arrows and it seems all the settings variables I used to create the smart settings have disappeared.

The galleries still exist online in SmugMug, but I can no longer control them from Lightroom or make any changes from Lightroom. I can only make changes to the galleries inside SmugMug.

This is a severe problem for me because 95% of my galleries were created using Smart Galleries and I regularly updated my galleries in Lightroom and then updated the galleries to SmugMug using the Sync function in Lightroom. I feel like I have to start over from scratch now by redefining all the smart gallery variables and I have over 100 Smart Galleries.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on what happened or how I can go forward to return this back to how it used to be.

Comments