Spring Time Color

roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Capture outside of the PT. Arena Grocery Co-Op.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Interesting capture, perspective and colors. A lot to look at.

The colors appear warmer in tone. Wonder if you were to "cool" the colors just a tad bit in PP, what effect it would have on the overall image.

Thanks for sharing this!!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Hey, Phil. I, too, am attracted to scenes like this. I often cruise the historic area of St. Augustine, because of its myriad assortment of old walls and decorative features, looking for opportunities like this one.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

HI Phil this is wonderful, but I had exact same reaction as Gato. Feels overly warm. Cheers!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Interesting capture, perspective and colors. A lot to look at.

The colors appear warmer in tone. Wonder if you were to "cool" the colors just a tad bit in PP, what effect it would have on the overall image.

Thanks for sharing this!!

@black mamba said:
    Hey, Phil. I, too, am attracted to scenes like this. I often cruise the historic area of St. Augustine, because of its myriad assortment of old walls and decorative features, looking for opportunities like this one.

@Stumblebum said:
    HI Phil this is wonderful, but I had exact same reaction as Gato. Feels overly warm. Cheers!

Thanks Guys, for looking and making suggestions. Below is a version with about 750 kelvin less.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cooler is better!

Thanks for taking the time to produce and share this alternative.