Lima sunset

JuanoJuano Major grinsLima, PeruRegistered Users Posts: 4,259 Major grins
edited April 26, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

and a more stylized one,

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 8,215 Major grins

Sweet light and nice capture. I like simplicity of these.
    For first one is horizon tilted? Not sure.
    The second appears like deep crop? Got grainy....Cheers Cristobal

• JuanoJuano Major grins Lima, PeruRegistered Users Posts: 4,259 Major grins

Thanks Taz.

You are right the horizon is slightly tilted, I went with the auto align feature and didn't bother to check. The second one is a tight crop, it is intentionally grainy to give it a painting feel.

• roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattleRegistered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful captures. I really like the 2nd one!

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 7,556 Major grins

I'm thinking that if you're going to dabble with the surreal, you might as well go whole hog. The second one wins.....it grows on you.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

thanks guys, here is a different presentation that I'm finding more appealing.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 7,556 Major grins

I agree with you. The repositioning of the land mass helps a lot......it seems to be suspended above the water. It's an interesting presentation.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Thanks Tom.

• El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins

Nice, peaceful and calming!

Well done Cristóbal!