Rust Consuming The Earth

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Bad Times Coming

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,030 Major grins

Well done! I love the deep red colors in the lower half.

My first reaction was "Eww - disturbingly prophetic".

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2021

Thanks, Jo. If you live near the coast in Florida, " disturbingly prophetic " rings a true bell. EVERY THING left outside that can rust, will rust. Stay safe.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Incredible Tom! You are getting better and better at this!

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Ominous. Well done.

@Stumblebum said:
    Incredible Tom! You are getting better and better at this!

Thanks, Taz. I sure appreciate your support.

@Richard said:
    Ominous. Well done.

Boy, it's sure great to hear from you Richard. I've often thought of you over there and prayed that you guys will stay safe.

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Wonderful Tom....

Rust, eh? My initial impression was you had new kit and where experimenting with digital infrared thermal imaging (DITI).

Your image looks like a shot from space and an ISP fly over, using remote temperature sensing, capturing images of plants by infrared thermography and infrared thermometry.

Super interesting and dynamically colorful!

@El Gato said:
    Wonderful Tom....

Rust, eh? My initial impression was you had new kit and where experimenting with digital infrared thermal imaging (DITI).

Your image looks like a shot from space and an ISP fly over, using remote temperature sensing, capturing images of plants by infrared thermography and infrared thermometry.

Super interesting and dynamically colorful!

Thanks a lot, my friend. I have to admit....generating this image was a wild ride.