He Said......She Said

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited May 7, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

A forum member has asked me if I would show a certain rust set I first posted a while back. I hope you guys don't mind if I do so.

The story is simple. A male and a female are tested on their reaction to identical stimuli.....tactile, aural, visual, etc. in the identical environment, but not with the other person around. The people tested were as equal in age, education, etc., etc. as possible. This set shows brain scans of each person, as they react to all the stimuli.

This is the male.

This is the female.

This might help explain why Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner went at each other, tooth and nail, in " War of the Roses ".

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

First one by a mile Tom! The other one reminds me of gas station toilet. ;)

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2021

@Stumblebum said:
    First one by a mile Tom! The other one reminds me of gas station toilet. ;)

Gee, Taz, I'm glad you added the " wink " at the end. Some of the fair ladies we have on the forum would definitely have taken to the war drums. The male, obviously, is seriously interested in what stimuli he's experiencing at the moment.....I mean he's gone to red alert status. The female....again, same stimuli and same environment.....has a more benign, let's say, a more placid response. Very interesting. Could be that the stimuli of the occasion was of some sexual nature. Who knows.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom...

I'll just say..."nice rust" and step back from commenting further on the potential interpretation(s).

I'll leave that to Drs. Freud and Jung for further comment and analysis. 🧐

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Tom...

I'll just say..."nice rust" and step back from commenting further on the potential interpretation(s).

I'll leave that to Drs. Freud and Jung for further comment and analysis. 🧐

You're a wise man, Al. An old friend of mine who was a sniper in Viet Nam used to always say " If you can't see them, you can't hit them ". I took that to heart,. A low profile never hurt.