Options

Challenge 21: "Dancing in the Dark"

DigitalCajunDigitalCajun Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 18, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
This pictue was taken on the lake not to far from the town I live in. I saw the pretty blue sky and grabbed my D70. The first picture was with the flash on, so i set my camera to program mode and snapped this picture with no flash. I am satisfied with this pic but i could use any response on how to improve.

Thanks,

Chris

7658392-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2004
    This pictue was taken on the lake not to far from the town I live in. I saw the pretty blue sky and grabbed my D70. The first picture was with the flash on, so i set my camera to program mode and snapped this picture with no flash. I am satisfied with this pic but i could use any response on how to improve.

Thanks,

Chris
    Hi Chriswave.gif Welcome to the Forum... thats a pretty neat shot! I'm not really the expert advice on improvement but there are many who are and if you hang out here you will definitely meet them. Great folks on this forum, very helpful and friendly. Look forward to seeing some more of your shots.
    Lynn
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2004
    The shot came out nice. The image is a bit noisy and you may want to try out NeatImage to see if you can correct some of that. Aside from that, good job.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF