Cityscape

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Through the blinds of my window.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2021

Now I really like this. The scene is good, colors good ( particularly that yellow/orange building ), and the pronounced texture throughout puts it over the top. Outstanding, my friend. I'll beat Taz in saying that I would zap the small diagonal line at the bottom left.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

I love it, very creative and painterly too.

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks Tom, point taken, got to beat the Taz police...

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

You know, Cristóbal, Taz gets a little kidding from us now and then but I'm the first to say that my photography has gotten better because of his honest critiques. I don't always agree with some of the smaller points he makes, but damn if I don't find myself frequently putting my postings through the " Taz Test " before I pull the trigger. A little " zap this, adjust that " review has paid dividends for me. Thanks, Taz.

Again, few cityscapes really light my fire but I'd hang your work here on a wall in a heartbeat.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@OrvSal said:
    I love it, very creative and painterly too.

Thanks Orv.

@black mamba said:
    You know, Cristóbal, Taz gets a little kidding from us now and then but I'm the first to say that my photography has gotten better because of his honest critiques. I don't always agree with some of the smaller points he makes, but damn if I don't find myself frequently putting my postings through the " Taz Test " before I pull the trigger. A little " zap this, adjust that " review has paid dividends for me. Thanks, Taz.

Again, few cityscapes really light my fire but I'd hang your work here on a wall in a heartbeat.

What are friends for right? :) Taz has a very keen eye for details and I agree I often think twice before posting thanks to him WWTD?(what would Taz do?)

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I like it. Good work spotting the potential for a photo.

Thanks Don.

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I like the textures in this.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Cristóbal...outstanding.

This one should be enlarged and printed for certain. The colors, framing, lighting. texture all come together in this image.

Well done!

Thanks Gato.