How to batch hide "Entire site" blocks?

Mike_ZMike_Z Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

Hi,
I am using the css code like below to hide some gallery page "Entire Site" logo blocks.
/---------------------------/
.sm-page-node-7nSwcX .sm-page-widget-logo{display:none;}

There are many galleries I need to do it, it's hard to edit with node-xxxxxx one by one, so how can I batch hide them with same css code ?

Thanks

Comments

• Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,448 Major grins

If you have galleries that you need to hide reside in one Folder, then you can hide them using the Folder node. If you don't, you're stuck doing it one-by-one.

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,007 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2021

Please do not use CSS to do this, hide important things. Anyone using a web developer apt can turn off CSS so it's not active. Best to make each gallery "unlisted" so a direct coded link would only work.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Mike_ZMike_Z Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

Thank you Mike!
    Thanks, I am > @Hikin' Mike said:

If you have galleries that you need to hide reside in one Folder, then you can hide them using the Folder node. If you don't, you're stuck doing it one-by-one.

• Mike_ZMike_Z Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

@Allen said:
    Please do not use CSS to do this, hide important things. Anyone using a web developer apt can turn off CSS so it's not active. Best to make each gallery "unlisted" so a direct coded link would only work.

Hi, Allen:
    I have 2 folders, one is for my oil painting and photograph shows public, that is also my homepage, so it will with my brand name something like "Mike's Artwork" at the logo position. The other foler, unlisted now, is my falimily's photos. But even it is unlisted, the logo is still as same as the homepage. So I have to change it. Unfortunaltlly, the logo is Entire Site element.
    My personal opinion, I dont like CSS at all, because I am really bad at it, but I dont know the other solutions to make it.
    I am study the post https://dgrin.com/discussion/comment/2027719#Comment_2027719 you replied and doing the test now.

Thanks