Some new " old stuff "

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

1 )

2 )

3 )

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Very nice Tom!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Thanks, Taz.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Great images Tom.

You do indeed find some very interesting structures in your wanderings.

I like #2, interesting architecturally as well. Nice contrast between the older first level and house structure/construction and then what appears to be a double-hung sliding window.

Thanks for sharing these.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Great images Tom.

You do indeed find some very interesting structures in your wanderings.

I like #2, interesting architecturally as well. Nice contrast between the older first level and house structure/construction and then what appears to be a double-hung sliding window.

Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks, Al. #2 was an interesting place. It has been abandoned for a long time....judging by all appearances. I couldn't get to the other end but neither the front, with a roof overhang, or back had windows. Strange. I couldn't see much looking through those lower floor windows. I was curious to see how far back into the mound the first floor extended.