Desert plants

CornflakeCornflake Major grinsArizonaRegistered Users Posts: 3,086 Major grins
edited October 15, 2021 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 7,764 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2021

One things for certain, Don. You've got the back-lighting technique down pat. That looks like the perfect place for Brer Rabbit to escape to.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 8,299 Major grins

Great! Is vignetting natural or enhanced? Just slightly too noticeable. Cheers Don.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins ArizonaRegistered Users Posts: 3,086 Major grins

Tom, thank you.

Taz, the vignetting is natural on the left and enhanced on the right. It's too much on the left but there was nothing illuminated over there. I darkened the right side some in an attempt to bring some balance. In general I was delighted with the light and you can't always have everything. :)

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 8,299 Major grins

Fantastic. My eye is naturally going towards left infinity probably because of darkening on right!
    Cheers