54156394-S.jpg

I love my warm dog bed after a cold walk. 1-28-06 Canon 10D

Comments

• ranchonodineroranchonodinero Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 28, 2006
    Vizsla?
    Harp wrote:

I love my warm dog bed after a cold walk. 1-28-06 Canon 10D

Is that a Vizsla? We have two and it is somewhat of a joke that "Vizsla" weather it between 70-75 degrees.
  • dgriffithdgriffith Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2006
    nice
    Nice shot Marty, warm and soft. Hey, I think I've met that puppy?
    dg
  • HarpHarp Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2006
    dgriffith wrote:
    Nice shot Marty, warm and soft. Hey, I think I've met that puppy?
    dg

So do you have a smugmug account yet? Tell me yes, and let me know where you are. I know you have alot of fantastic stuff to put on it.
    Marty
    edited January 29, 2006
    Is that a Vizsla? We have two and it is somewhat of a joke that "Vizsla" weather it between 70-75 degrees.

Shane is actually a lab, greyhound mix. A lover of a dog who runs like the wind. My friend has a vizsla. What wonderful dogs, Shane just looks like a giant vizsla.
  • ranchonodineroranchonodinero Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2006
    Harp wrote:
    Shane is actually a lab, greyhound mix. A lover of a dog who runs like the wind. My friend has a vizsla. What wonderful dogs, Shane just looks like a giant vizsla.
    Look at the similarity between shane and Mika our 6 month old Vizsla. Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but here is a "love" shot taken this afternoon.
    edited January 31, 2006
    Look at the similarity between shane and Mika our 6 month old Vizsla. Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but here is a "love" shot taken this afternoon.

What a sweetheart.
  • dgriffithdgriffith Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited February 1, 2006
    Harp wrote:
    So do you have a smugmug account yet? Tell me yes, and let me know where you are. I know you have alot of fantastic stuff to put on it.
    Marty

Hey Marty,
    yep, i have an account here - - thanks for telling me about this great community. A few galleries are up there, look for dgriffith.smugmug.
    See ya over at Pauly's house.
    dg
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 1, 2006
    Hey Harp, sorry to break-up the love fest, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you put this here for critique on your challenge entry...

lol3.gif

I like your shot, but without the rather long-winded and info packed caption, it really doesn't give me a strong emotion. It's indeed warm and soft, but far from a really deep emotional "love". Make sense?

ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]