Options

Purchase Panel Information

GWScottGWScott Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited February 14, 2022 in SmugMug Customization

I have noticed while perusing different photographer's SmugMug sites that, when they offer download options, they provide information to the client about the size of the download (Web-Size or Original Size). Also—though I don't know if I have seen this—it would be nice to provide the client with a link to information about what rights they have for each type of download.

I have set my site up to offer only two download options: Web-size with a printmark and Full-Size with no printmark. But this is the way it displays for the client:

I can see how that will lead to all kinds of confusion for the potential buyer like: "Why on earth is he charging $53 for a single photo and just $3 if he adds a printmark?"

Is there a way to edit this panel?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GWScottGWScott Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins

I have noticed while perusing different photographer's SmugMug sites that, when they offer download options, they provide information to the client about the size of the download (Web-Size or Original Size). Also—though I don't know if I have seen this—it would be nice to provide the client with a link to information about what rights they have for each type of download.

I have set my site up to offer only two download options: Web-size with a printmark and Full-Size with no printmark. But this is the way it displays for the client:

I can see how that will lead to all kinds of confusion for the potential buyer like: "Why on earth is he charging $53 for a single photo and just $3 if he adds a printmark?"

Is there a way to edit this panel?