Taking a Look Inside

e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins
edited October 17, 2022 in Other Cool Shots

This group of people are looking inside the engine compartment of a Ford Capri 3.0 Ghia V6 at a recent local Classic Cars and Bikes event.

Now you can see too. The stereos are conventional and crosseye.

Olympus EM-1, (aperture priority), Lumix G Vario 14-45mm at 39mm, 23mm and 25mm, f11 hand-held.

The car was in shade. I brightened the images up for the inside views but didn't want burn-out highlights in the first one.
Harold

Comments

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Nice photography work!

Beautiful car too, nice crisp detail in the images.

Thanks for sharing these.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

The Capri was sold in the U.S. by Mercury dealers. A friend of mine had one....a 1973 if I remember correctly. The only thing I remember about it was an oddity. The windshield wipers were actuated by the foot when it was placed upon a trigger mechanism imbedded in the floor opposite the brake and gas pedals,

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,376 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Nice photography work!

Beautiful car too, nice crisp detail in the images.

Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks. I had a Zephyr at about that time. All I remember about it is the column change.

@black mamba said:
    The Capri was sold in the U.S. by Mercury dealers. A friend of mine had one....a 1973 if I remember correctly. The only thing I remember about it was an oddity. The windshield wipers were actuated by the foot when it was placed upon a trigger mechanism imbedded in the floor opposite the brake and gas pedals,

Í would like to know what the thinking was behind that.