Rust elixir gone wild

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited January 29, 2023 in Other Cool Shots

I was drifting through some older files recently. I came upon these two shots. Some of you folks that have been on our forum awhile may remember them.

1 ) This is a 400 + year old coquina wall in St. Augustine.

2 ) This is the same wall after I got through assaulting it with a generous dose of rust elixir.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

    Good work! It's not as wild as many of your previous presentations! This is measured to my eyes! Cheers Tom!!

  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,808 Major grins

    Although I like it, I agree with Taz. Compared to some of your other creations it's somewhat conservative, perhaps because of the rectangular nature of the subject.

  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

    @Stumblebum said:
    Good work! It's not as wild as many of your previous presentations! This is measured to my eyes! Cheers Tom!!

    @sarasphotos said:
    Although I like it, I agree with Taz. Compared to some of your other creations it's somewhat conservative, perhaps because of the rectangular nature of the subject.

    Well. well. I'm looking at you two and myself as the Three Amigos. You want wild ? Real wild? Well, so do I. The wilder, the better. Prepare yourself !!!. Some of the stuff I'm working on now is going to be history- making. Only the strong will survive it.

    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,877 Major grins

    Looking forward to wild!!

  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

    @Juano said:
    Looking forward to wild!!

    I hope you are, Cristóbal. I appreciate your interest. As you and I have discussed, we both like to walk on the other side of the street on occasion. This rust stuff, for me, is doing just that....it is pure adrenalin and freedom to soar.

    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

    Tom....

    Good to see colors again.

    Looking forward to seeing what you are cooking up for your next set of images. Keep on cooking.

    As others have stated, looking forward to the wild.

  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

    @El Gato said:
    Tom....

    Good to see colors again.

    Looking forward to seeing what you are cooking up for your next set of images. Keep on cooking.

    As others have stated, looking forward to the wild.

    Thanks, Al. Gear up.....the wild stuff is coming.

    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
Sign In or Register to comment.