Questions about digital downloads, packages and payment options
I am planning to migrate to Pro plan (from Power), but I have very specific needs and need to make sure that I know everything in advance. Sadly there is so much info everywhere and so little time and I didn't get all my answers from Google.
1) What are the current payment options for a client?
2) Can I have ONLY digital download (and no print buy) options in my galleries?
3) If I have a gallery that has a pricelist, is there an option where some specific users could somehow have free download option (the only workaround I can think of is giving them my password so tat they can log in as admin)?
4) if I have a digital package option, can a client collect those images from different galleries or the images need to be in one gallery?
5) if a client uses "buy multiple photos" view, I am assuming one can pick photos from different galleries (not just one) and add them to chopping cart?
6) how does tha package feature work - does the client need to decide that he is buying a package in advance, or the cart turns into a package automatically when certain amount of photos are picked?
I am very grateful if someone could help me out here