Apple Photos "Export Unmodified Originals" Not Showing Date/Time on Files Correctly
ChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
edited May 26, 2023 in Finishing School
Last week, I exported a lot of my cel phone images (using my Mac) using "Exported Unmodified Originals". The Dates and Times on the files (not the EXIF) came through correctly. This week, after OS updates, the Dates and Times are not showing correctly..
Can someone else double-check and see if this is just me?
Steps to reproduce:
0. Camera is in "Most Compatible" mode (not HEIC)
1. Take a picture using iPhone
2. Photo synchronizes to iCloud
3. Export Unmodified Original from Mac Photos
4. Check Date/Time on JPG and see if it matches EXIF date time