Options

RESULTS Mini Challenge #356: Celebrations

sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,944 moderator
edited August 18, 2023 in The Dgrin Challenges

Many thanks to all who participated in this mini! With such a variety of celebrations, it was very difficult to decide the winners. Lots going on this week (with a big celebration of our own this weekend), so my comments will be brief this time.

@slpollett - Fun to see all those smiling faces in the Family, Christmas and a Wedding photo!
@Cavalier - Birthday with Gusto definitely tells a story but my favorite is Just Married.
@redleash - I am really drawn to your photo of the start of the rubber ducky race in Maine on July 4th with all (or most) eyes on those little rubber ducks!
@lynnma - Celebrate America is a great capture, and I love your 4th of July photo of the fireworks!
@GSPeP - I enjoyed the variety of your entries.I am especially drawn to your "Christmas" (Pageant) entry with the mix of joyful and solemn expressions!

Honorable Mentions
@GSPeP - Christmas
@Cavalier - Just Married
@slpollett - Master's Graduation
@redleash - First time reading a book with grandfather (celebrating something a little different)

Tie for 3rd Place
@slpollett - Family, Christmas and a Wedding!
One can certainly tell that these people are delighted to be able to celebrate together!

@lynnma - 4th of July Fireworks
Lovely capture with the variety of fireworks and the colorful reflection in the water!

2nd Place
@redleash - Start of the Rubber Ducky Race (part of the July 4th Celebration in Eastport, Maine)
Fun to see another way of celebrating a national holiday like the Fourth of July in the USA!

1st Place
@lynnma - Celebrate America!
Great capture with the planes over the appreciative onlookers and flags as well!

Congratulations @lynnma! Looking forward to what you come up with for the next challenge!

Thanks again to all who participated!

Comments