Options

Mini Challenge #357 Capture the Music

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins

I've been asked to start the next mini since lynnma and redleash weren't able to do it this time.

I have chosen Capture the Music as the theme. Music is a powerful form of art that has the power to make people feel happy, sad, or energized. What I want to see is any photos of musicians or instruments that show the emotions or feelings behind the music. I want to "hear" and feel the music when I look at the image.

I'm not sure I have the best examples, and I know I've seen others here that may better illustrate what I mean, but you get the idea.

Let's run this mini until Sunday, September 10th at 6:00 pm central daylight time. That gives everyone 3 weeks and gets us past the Labor Day holiday weekend in the US. Maybe y'all can find some good opportunities to Capture the Music during that time period!

My favorite picture of music is my daughter playing her saxophone, but I didn't take that photo so I won't post it here. I think you get the idea, though.

Please make this tough to judge! I'd like to see a little more participation with this one. I'd hate for the mini's to be discontinued....

Sherry P.

Comments