Options

How can I check the disk size of my smugmug?

huseyinhuseyin Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins

There is a counter but I would like to know how much space I am using on the server. I thought this was available somewhere before, was it remove or am I imagining things? I've been a smugmug user for 13 years so I might be confusing few things by now.

My smugmug still under construction & organization with 17,000 images and counting... meanwhile check my Flickr

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,189 moderator

You are correct. That info is no longer available AFAIK. It used to be there and easy to find. I was able to see how many photo uploads I have on my account, which was way higher than I ever would have imagined. But the total GB spaced used sure seems to have gone AWOL.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2023

Try using /date and count up the years. At least to get a total photo count.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    huseyinhuseyin Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins

Hi David and Allen, it shows me the number of pictures I have in my account which I can see by going through organize/all pictures, but it seems like there is no way to tell the space I am using.
    I wanted to download a copy of my archive so I wanted to know what size hard drive I should get, not sure what to do now.

My smugmug still under construction & organization with 17,000 images and counting... meanwhile check my Flickr