Options

Just a Standard Galaxie 500 Sedan

DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited November 3, 2023 in Other Cool Shots

One of the last nice days here in Indiana, I took my 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 out for a few fall photos. Some friends in town restored this old Standard Gas Station that was run down and turned into a few retail shops over the years. Also found that a local Church has the perfect place to take fall photos. If you belong to AACA, my car was on featured in their National Magazine July/August 2023 (pg 46).

** I can't make any new posts... my post count is 352 and my 66 Ford has a 352 under the hood. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Very nicely taken and presented.

The second shot could easily have found its way onto a 1966 calendar, say October 1966...or into a 1955 featured print advertisement for the coming (1966) Ford model year.

Well done!!

• Options
    DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins

@El Gato said:

The second shot could easily have found its way onto a 1966 calendar, say October 1966...or into a 1955 featured print advertisement for the coming (1966) Ford model year.

Well done!!

Thank you for the kind words. It's been awhile since I've gone out and taken photos with an actual camera lately. Felt good to get back in the swing of things and not use an iphone. :smile:

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

@El Gato said:

Well done!!

I agee!!