Is this the first D200 composite on Dgrin?!

MidnightHourMidnightHour Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 1, 2006 in Holy Macro
Do I get an award for being the first? I hope you like it! :)

54397398-L.jpg

Comments

• DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2006
    :nah

cool shot thoughthumb.gif

lol3.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• MidnightHourMidnightHour Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    Well that's disappointing. Thanks for the compliment! What does everyone else think?
  • StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    that's three captures all on the same "frame" in the camera, as opposed to three "frames" being put together in PS, right? It looks like you moved pretty quickly to change clothes; no noticable movement of the shadows (assuming real sunlight and that I'm understanding what's been done here).
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    I like the idea. For some reason the foot on the ground on the far right looks odd, as though it wasn't really on the ground. ne_nau.gif And are you wearing toe nail polish? lol3.gif Our hospital-bound dgrinner posted a nice version where he had the characters interacting, it was funny. Nice job beating the changing light.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • MidnightHourMidnightHour Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    Haha, no wxwax, that's not toe nail polish! I guess my toes were just red at that moment for some odd reason.

The photo was actually composited in PS. I took three seperate shots and joined them together in PP. And this WAS lit using the sun as I was outside. I didn't have to hurry too much to change. From the first shot(the blue shirt) to the last shot(pouring the water), about 20-25 minutes passed. I also agree with the white shirt's foot look weird. I couldn't seem to get it to look right. Oh well. This sure won't be my last ...these are fun as hell to do!
  • fotonutfotonut Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2006
    I think You did a great job! thumb.gif Especially with all the details involved. I've never done a composite & I'm sure it took a lot of work, probably why I haven't done one! lol (I don't think your foot looks that weird, just looks like you took the shot from above a bitne_nau.gif )
    Looking forward to seeing your next one.... good luck!
    Salud!
    Lin

~Life is a journey, enjoy the ride... YEEEEEHAW!!!
    (don't forget your camera!)~

ellethomas.smugmug.com