Options

Cletus, I can't do snapshot

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 21, 2004 in Finishing School
Andy, I hate to cover up your thread. Everyone Andy has a good tread called unbelievable.

Cletus, I can't do the snapshot thing, I have spent two hours on it. I really want to be able to do it, but I think it is the layers thing again that is messing me up, and with this I can't see anyway around it.

When I bring up curves from the layers menu............it stays up on your second layer, on mine it disappears, maybe because I click on the wrong thing, and then the project went downhill from that.

I did not have two layers.

I did make the box and I did use the transform tool, that all worked, but I couldn't get it on a layer, I couldn't get ctrl J to work, when I brought up another layer the little square was not on it.

I am just about totally lost. I have looked in my books, but don't see anything corresponding to this. If you got this out of a Kelby book or something, what did you look under?

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2004
    Howdy ginger wave.gif

Sorry I missed your post until now. I'm at home & I don't have a working computer with Photoshop on it. If I get a chance, I'll swing by the office tomorrrow and see if I can't figure this out for you.
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    I haven't forgot about ya ginger... just very busy right now. I'll try to get you some help this week.