Options

Lightroom plugin uploads no more than 1 video at a time

vadbvadb Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins

I use Lightroom Classic SmugMug plugin with "Publish Now" operation and when I upload, it's normally a gallery with ~100 images out of which ~5 are videos.

Recently, starting at least 6 months ago, the plugin uploads all the photos but only one video. The other videos stay in "New Photos to Publish". If I click on "Publish Now" again it usually uploads one more video. I have to do that operation multiple times, and that messes up with the order of the images in the gallery (which is sorted by the file name, and the first item of the file name is the Sequence # which is reset on each new publish). So after all that I have to open the gallery in SmugMug web interface, change the order to custom, and manually move the videos to their intended positions. Very annoying, and not easily repeatable if in the future I need to re-upload the gallery for some reason.

There are also other problems with the videos (one video today just refuses to upload, and vertical videos format is messed up), but let's concentrate on the main problem -
Why the plugin, starting with some version 6+ months ago, can only upload one video per one publish operation, and when is that going to be fixed?