Options

Portrait Studio and photographer

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 20, 2004 in People
Portrait Studio, basically the basics of the whole thing for school photography, equipped with student and photographer. Bill will be home in a few minutes and can tell me some time what all these lights are. I tried to pick a picture that showed almost anything. Terribly workup on my part, but it is information. Note his mother of a camera.......... Not what they use for candids or sports, etc.

8662012-L.jpg

The other side of the room. The backdrop on the left, the yucky brown one that comes to the floor, that is mine. He won't bring it home. I would like to have a portable thing I could take around and just ask people to please sit. There was someone who did that in Africa years ago, pictures out of this world, I just want to do well in a Challenge, smile. But that backdrop is mine, muslin, Bill didn't even want me to get it...........now he won't give it back, and they threw paint on it, OK with me, if I could just get it back.

(By the way, that is Bill, I took the photo) my backdrop on the left!

8662014-L.jpg

This here, below, this is a true portrait, IMO, Bill at the end of a long day:

8662010-L.jpg

I enjoyed these shots he was getting. Like this girl with the glamour thing on her shoulders with flip flops on her feet. I have a picture of him "forceably" tilting her head. He has done that with me, it feels so unnatural, but it photographs well. Just not when he does it.

8662016-L.jpg

8662013-L.jpg

Photography by ginger

I had to humor my client with that last shot, smile.
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2004
    Thanks for sharing Ginger. Great pictures and narration. I love the guy with the tux top and short pants. Everything it not what it seems, so it seems.headscratch.gif
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2004
    interesting set, ginger....
    i really dig this one, a lot:

8662016-L.jpg