Tonights Dinner!!

DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
edited January 31, 2006 in Holy Macro
mmmmmmm :eat:hotfood:bread:binge:thumb

:rofl

CRW_4938s-vi.jpg
Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos

Comments

• DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    :eat

wheres the reservations list?:D

:food
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    That looks yummy! Good thing im eating dinner soon! It's a nice photo, but I think it would look even nicer if the whole plate was in focus, but im guessing that the available light didn't allow for any lower apertures.
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2006
    Looks good binge.gif
    Now I have to go get a snack

Thanks
    Fred
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2006
    First of all, the food looks simply great!

There's something about the picture that seems not right though. Since I don't know what the real life colors of this food was (after all, I only got to look at it on a screen...), I don't know if I'm right, but is it possible there's a color cast in this image?
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2006
    Thanks everyone!!!!

and yes, I think there is a slight red cast that I could not get rid of even in ACR.... kept making everything look too yellow/green. I tweaked it a little though and reposted it up top... is that more balanced?
    marlof wrote:
    First of all, the food looks simply great!

There's something about the picture that seems not right though. Since I don't know what the real life colors of this food was (after all, I only got to look at it on a screen...), I don't know if I'm right, but is it possible there's a color cast in this image?
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2006
    Much better Dani. I've taken a bite out of my monitor.

BTW: these should be ideal shots to use a white balance aid. You could even shoot one with a grey card in view, and another using the same settings, without, so you can more easily get rid of casts.
    enjoy being here while getting there