I did it!!!!

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited January 31, 2006 in Finishing School
I have been using the 30 day trial CS2. Yes Rutt I like it much better than PSE even tho' I know how to use about 1/1000th of it, now to buy books:):

As I have been futzin around on Ebay trying to get a legit older PS, heck even 5 often goes for 125.00 then the 164.00 upgrade. Blah! So with the Canon bundled PSE2 in hand and the promotion code from the email Adobe sent I called..Ok the Canon promotion is over and so is the promotion code, darn. So I said you know they only sent me the email on the 13th and there isn't an expiration date?? Lady on phone, your right there isn't, just a minute. She is now back and says do you have PSE, yep 3, serial number please, yes it is registered to you. TADA! 299.00 CD out the door:clap:clap:clap:clap Is that cool or what???

The Donald (as a good friend calls him, I call him the Whosit) had figured out I was going to whine till I got it so said if I can find it for under 300.00 go for it.

Yes Andy he is a great guy,honest, but he still CAN'T use the Mac.

Comments

• TomaSTomaS Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2006
    Thusie,

I too just made the jump. From years with PaintShop Pro to CS2. I had resisted because of the retail price, but got a similar deal. I recently bought a Wacom tablet, got PSE3 with it for free, used the serial number for the $299 CS2 deal.thumb.gif

Let the learning begin (and it appears it will never end). Thankfully, PhotoShop and PaintShop are very similar. But different enough to be frustrating to try to 'translate' PS tutorials into PSP world.