CH57 Which one?

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited February 1, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Should I use one of these, and which one? Thanks for any comments[or ideas for titles].:): Can't decide...[second one, is a paint effect]
Worry
54707199-L.jpg
Boredom
54707202-L.jpg

Comments

• erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2006
    Second one for sure! thumb.gif

The paint effect actually works here. Nice job!

Erich
  • vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2006
    erich6 wrote:
    Second one for sure! thumb.gif

The paint effect actually works here. Nice job!

Erich
    yes I like the second better too. How about Dreaming? Dreaming of Youth or Dreaming of Days gone by. Or Somnelence (sp)?

Nicola
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • jkelly25jkelly25 Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2006
    For me, these pictures don't fit the theme of "strong emotion" . I think it is a difficult subject, and have not come up with anything myself as of yet.

Joe
    Joe Kelly
    New Jersey
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2006
    jkelly25 wrote:
    For me, these pictures don't fit the theme of "strong emotion" . I think it is a difficult subject, and have not come up with anything myself as of yet.

Joe

Thanks everyone for your input. I loved the light in the second one even when it wasn't "painted". Was my first day with my 24-105L.

I also thought the second one especially did not show enough emotion too Joe. I will work on this. I am picturing someone jumping for joy, or crying would be a good one. But if it's not real, I won't do it, ;~)

Maybe I will put a hold on this and try for some newer shots this weekend. Funny you mentioned emotions, and trouble finding a shoot for it. I was looking through my albums and realized I photograph very few humans, lololne_nau.gif I guess I don't do people, and should force myself to!iloveyou.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif