Options

Beach People/Street People

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 21, 2004 in People
I saw this, my CF card was full, etc. I sent Bill ahead, found another CF card with a bunch of protected pictures on it from a year ago, jeez. I had one picture to take of this. The girl had been laying down with her parents, I think she hated me as she saw me take this picture. She had sat up, I was wishing she hadn't, but it was what I had.

I didn't plan to take the photo from this side, it is what happened between the girl and changing the CF card. I just did not have the heart to go back around and get a "better" shot. When I left the girl was looking out to the ocean while her parents slept.

So this is my version of street people.

8744937-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2004
    More beach people and dogs
    Whereas last night, most people did not want their pictures taken, no one I asked, on the beach, minded. I did not ask everyone, but everyone was friendly. I gave them my e-mail address.

This couple not only posed for me, they asked me to take a picture of them with their camera, I took it with the lighthouse in the background.

8744941-M.jpg

I am a little paranoid now about skin tones, yellow, or no yellow, same with red, but ............

8744942-M.jpg

8744938-M.jpg

8744940-M.jpg

8744943-M.jpg

Photography by ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    mynakedsodamynakedsoda Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    I really like this shot...
    8744938-M.jpg

Just one person. It almost looks deserted when you get a shot like that. I bet this one would make a beatiful black and white. Something really dark. What beach were you at? I'm planning another trip as soon as it gets a little colder. I love Surf City in the winter because you can go out almost anytime during the day and the beach looks deserted. Almost like you own the place. :D