Stallion of Glass

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 2, 2006 in Holy Macro
Salam Alikum everybody :lust here is stallion of glass done know whats difference between horse and stallion actually i love the movie "Spirit" :D

54841681-L.jpg

54841683-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2006
    Hand Blown
    Salam Alikum everybody iloveyou.gif here is stallion of glass done know whats difference between horse and stallion actually i love the movie "Spirit" :D

Don't you just love watching those glass blowers do their stuff? iloveyou.gif
    They're pretty clever to do that kind of art, it always looks for fragile though doesn't it ....... nice shots Awasis......... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2006
    Thats a beautiful little sculpture!!!

some useless info on horse terms

stallion is a 'full' male horse (unsnipped if you know what I mean eek7.gifuhoh)
    gelding is a neutered male horse
    mare is a female horse
    foal is a baby horse in general
    filly is a female baby horse
    colt is a male baby horse

Im full of all kinds of useless info sometimes rolleyes1.gif
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Don't you just love watching those glass blowers do their stuff? iloveyou.gif
    They're pretty clever to do that kind of art, it always looks for fragile though doesn't it ....... nice shots Awasis......... Skippy (Australia)

Thanks Skippy i love to see them thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2006
    Dani wrote:
    Thats a beautiful little sculpture!!!

some useless info on horse terms

stallion is a 'full' male horse (unsnipped if you know what I mean eek7.gifuhoh)
    gelding is a neutered male horse
    mare is a female horse
    foal is a baby horse in general
    filly is a female baby horse
    colt is a male baby horse

Im full of all kinds of useless info sometimes rolleyes1.gif
    eek7.gif Uselessne_nau.gif but not for me thumb.gif

My Gallery