Options

SOLD: Nikon NAI (pre-AI) lenses...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited February 2, 2006 in Flea Market
Nikon shooters... If you've debated seeing what ol'school lenses can do on your digi bodies, here's an option for you. You will need to get these converted AI, but I know it is worth it... I have quite a few. AI conversation information is in the post below.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I thought I had these sold via another route, but the person backed-out this morning. So, here they are... These lenses are AI convertible. John White, @ this URL, can do the conversations.

The top 2 have protective filters, come with cases (as seen in the PICs) but no caps or hoods. They have clean glass... no fungus, scratches or other oddities. The apertures are snappy with no oil on the blades. Focus is smooth. I would rate them as EX. For 30YO lenses, this says much about the quality control of the time for Nikon. Lens SN info HERE.

Yes, the metering prong on the 50 is broken, but came to me this way. No other issues exist on lenses except as noted. Prices are shipped to the lower 48. If you're interested, and would like more than one... let's talk. (read... price reduction) PM, or email me with any questions, comments or inquires. More PICs can be made available on request.

50/1.4 - $85

6.jpg
5.jpg

105/2.5 - $85

4.jpg
2.jpg

50/2 - $55
I am selling this lens from the Nikkormat rig as it seems no one is interested in the old film bodies any longer. Same general description as above. Comes with front filter. No caps. Originally on FTn Body. Rate VG due to abrasions on front of lens (not on glass) and small surface blems on rear element of lens. (shown in PIC) Does not affect image quality.

0.jpg
1.jpg