Options

Orphans

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 20, 2004 in The Big Picture
Orphan Threads.

I posted some photos in several threads, they were taken in a 1 hr period Sunday morning, but they did take most of the afternoon for me to work up and post. I would guess, but am not sure, that I started posting them around 3 PM on the People, etc. Thread. Actually, right under Andy's tribute to his son, at this point. There are two major threads.

They have not been looked at by anyone......................boring????
They are good photographs, that I know.

Are we not encouraged to take shots beyond the challenge and post them?

I am going to assume that most people here were busy and are just waiting to get time to look at my photos.

Also, on Sat, I think it was, I posted, probably on the same category, a thread called Studio Photography. I did that as there was another thread going about studios and lighting. I was very anxious for people to see my thread, as there is what I consider a very good portrait of my husband, completely unposed, just wiping his eyes at the end of a long day. There are also the standard photos. I just wanted to share.

I did, one person was nice enough to look at that thread.

I can understand a lack of interest in Studio Photography, but I don't understand the lack of interest in Beach, people, dogs, whatever...........particularly as it is posted right by Andy's tribute to his son. For hours that tribute was not there, so my subject and name was on top.
Andy's photos have gotten much attention. I loved them myself.

I childishly was not going to comment, since no one was commenting on mine.
I finally decided that I was going to try to be better than that..........also the question of decency, lol, was begged in the photo of Andy in the lake, he was holding his bare nekkid son. I just had to ask if he was ...............the same.

I wish I would look at your photos and comment, when they are posted outside of the challenge area, or even in it, and I wish you would look at and comment on mine.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2004
    ginger, it happens ...
    don't let it get you down! keep shooting and posting.

i have orphans, too. plenty of 'em.

here

here

here

here

here

here
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2004
    andy wrote:
    don't let it get you down! keep shooting and posting.

i have orphans, too. plenty of 'em.

here

here

here

here

here

here
    I enjoyed looking at these Andy, I miss most of the ones I don't comment on, I'm away a bit lately. I also often post with no replies or maybe one...I usually think.. oh well.. and thats it.
    :D