Options

*Challenge 22: The house stands alone

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 27, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is actually why I was at that park. A woman asked me to take a picture of the fountain and her in laws condominium together, I didn't even know if she wanted it anymore. Just staking it out, as it was into the sun.

I actually think it might say something, but I don't think I know much anymore.
ginger please comment. On everything. I will be gone some of the day, so this will not go on forever. This posting, I mean. I would take off my non contenders, to free up space for others, but I can't do that.

8815000-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2004
    it's a house. lovely home, but the photo isn't so special. but i'm guessing you know this.

a suggestion: try to separate yourself from your photographs as you are culling them down each day. as you look for keepers, can you imagine the photo in a book for sale? a collection of charleston's fine homes? a calendar?

andy
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2004
    Which is the subject?
    Ginger...

On this one, I'm having trouble... Which is to be the subject here... The "garden landscaping," or the "House?" The title leads me to believe that the house is to be the main focus, yet with so much importance placed on the garden, it really seems like the garden is the subject, but then the angle doesn't really "show" much of it... Then the house falls rather into the background, minimized both by it's relative size with regard to the garden and the beautiful coloring in the garden, which overpowers the house again..?
    Keep at keepin' at it...
    At least you're posting something...

ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."