Just someones chopper shots of mexico

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited February 9, 2006 in Holy Macro
At 1st they look like 'yawn' normal shots but after a good look i found them very interesting. The is even a bus crash in a graveyard (safe viewing btw but ironic)

Have a capt' cook here

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2006
    Interesting Stuff Gus
    Humungus wrote:
    At 1st they look like 'yawn' normal shots but after a good look i found them very interesting. The is even a bus crash in a graveyard (safe viewing btw but ironic)

Have a capt' cook here

Just had a quick look......... don't those rows upon rows upon rows of Duplex house look awful eek7.gif surely they could have mixed up the designs a bit but they didn't ne_nau.gif .......thanks for the Link...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2006
    Interesting
    Humungus wrote:

Have a capt' cook here

Thanks Gus!

I will say there's a lot more adventurous architecture in some of those photos than I'm used to seeing.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2006
    I know...isnt there some interesting shots in there...at 1st i just though .."ok..some air shots of a city" but when you stop & look at the shots...they are quite good catches.

Like the one with the laundry on the roof.
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2006
    Yes
    Humungus wrote:
    I know...isnt there some interesting shots in there...at 1st i just though .."ok..some air shots of a city" but when you stop & look at the shots...they are quite good catches.

Like the one with the laundry on the roof.

That was a good one. The guy has a sense of humor!