1$ Clay done work with hand

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 9, 2006 in Holy Macro
Love these things bought from a woman in market this is home industry mostly women are related to it these came from Gujranwala a small city i wonder what he gets who make them :uhoh becouse i paid 1$ for both :):

55640844-M.jpg

55640845-M.jpg

55640847-M.jpg

55640846-M.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2006
    Beautiful Work
    Love these things bought from a woman in market this is home industry mostly women are related to it these came from Gujranwala a small city i wonder what he gets who make them :uhoh becouse i paid 1$ for both :):

Lot of work went into those vases or jars or pots ?
    If it was me buy then I would have given her more just because of the work that had gone into making them......
    They look beautiful..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Lot of work went into those vases or jars or pots ?
    If it was me buy then I would have given her more just because of the work that had gone into making them......
    They look beautiful..... Skippy (Australia)

But 1$ is big amount here for everyone :): thanks
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery