Vicki and Micheal

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited February 12, 2006 in People
A few shots of two of my friends from school. One is my history buddy, Vicki, and we shot the pictures after class. The other is Micheal, my drama friend, we were talking after a class we had together and I snapped the picture.
Tell me what you think.

Vicki
x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSHyeILRbr1S6ksFuZ4XUw-XXeuByqmmDXVEWokQx_I7x5bPUaXzjA5hTo8mO-_ipXaccypdny-OLMgr47RceZ7dyC4SKG80FvtsFk2DyTQRDVvTB3AZnbeI
Vicki again
x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSEzpOIk83GrquMqhyOCKLcJcDaes_Tfczc5Uq__jr1ONNojWFRv_w7y5StwNqdJpG28nQULnWf_y-zcWPg6CKSJFg1UTdMi4Rtz_VnE5suYOd50DJPsm4dY

And Micheal
x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSJEKlzeZjwjGGceBd6TAmTTCjjAqzfLjf5URthDkXm-KrHrl3LOC0Q5M16D505L2mO4UnDL1yZ8Vx320tPA4ohU6H5KyN14VSUoq5GtSTjIYwETiFiuXFHM

Trying to get back in the swing of things after the play consumed so much of my time.
Thanks for comments.
Ashley.
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• David StevensDavid Stevens Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2006
    The portrait of the gentleman is very good. :):
    A few shots of two of my friends from school. One is my history buddy, Vicki, and we shot the pictures after class. The other is Micheal, my drama friend, we were talking after a class we had together and I snapped the picture.
    Tell me what you think.

Vicki
    x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSHyeILRbr1S6ksFuZ4XUw-XXeuByqmmDXVEWokQx_I7x5bPUaXzjA5hTo8mO-_ipXaccypdny-OLMgr47RceZ7dyC4SKG80FvtsFk2DyTQRDVvTB3AZnbeI
    Vicki again
    x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSEzpOIk83GrquMqhyOCKLcJcDaes_Tfczc5Uq__jr1ONNojWFRv_w7y5StwNqdJpG28nQULnWf_y-zcWPg6CKSJFg1UTdMi4Rtz_VnE5suYOd50DJPsm4dY

And Micheal
    x1pNWjjkHJ3o_wBaGFldUqhSJEKlzeZjwjGGceBd6TAmTTCjjAqzfLjf5URthDkXm-KrHrl3LOC0Q5M16D505L2mO4UnDL1yZ8Vx320tPA4ohU6H5KyN14VSUoq5GtSTjIYwETiFiuXFHM

Trying to get back in the swing of things after the play consumed so much of my time.
    Thanks for comments.
    Ashley.
    David L. Stevens
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2006
    Hi, Ashley
    Great Photos!
    I like the first photo of vicki the best.
    The photo of Micheal is aslo very good.
    What camera do you use?

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marshall_fun
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2006
    Chuck,
    I use a Digital Rebel XT.
    I feel I'm in a lull of as late with taking pictures. I'm always nervous about asking people for pictures at the risk of feeling like a bug. But I'm getting better.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com