livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
edited February 18, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
food must have been on my mind.....

55940753-L.jpg

55941600-L.jpg

55940974-L.jpg

55941836-L.jpg

comments welcome, thanks for looking.

3 were taken today in the grocery store, the eggs taken at home from my own chicks

rebel xt, 50mm 1.4 lens, ambient light
laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2006
    Hi Laurie,
    Great idea! I was thinking food would be a great subject too! You're smart to take your camera to the store - my kind of frugal thinking!

I believe my favorite one is your first one. I think the eggs have potential. However, that perspective didn't do anything for me personally, maybe a more creative angle would have more impact. (?)

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2006
    Tessa HD wrote:
    Great idea! I was thinking food would be a great subject too! You're smart to take your camera to the store - my kind of frugal thinking!

I believe my favorite one is your first one. I think the eggs have potential. However, that perspective didn't do anything for me personally, maybe a more creative angle would have more impact. (?)

Tessa

thanks. i wonder if i could get one of the chickens to pose with them :)

i will give it some more thought, thanks.
    laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2006
    Laurie

Of the 4 photos I think the 2nd photo packs the most visual punch. The little yellow pepper jumps out boldly sitting askew against the dark green ones. The radishes don't do it for me. I really like the concept of the eggs. I think it fits the assignment perfectly, but for me it is not quite as visually strong as the peppers. Perhaps a better angle? Good idea though!