Options

FS: Canon 20D w/ extras!

Matthew KierenMatthew Kieren Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited February 11, 2006 in Flea Market
*SOLD*

For Sale: Canon 20D with 3 extras (remote, eye-cup, 1800mAh battery)
Reason: Eyeing the 5D
Price: $985 USD + PayPal fees (2.9%)
Shipment: Free Ground Shipping with Insurance (if you want faster then we can arrange something)
Payment options: I strongly prefer PayPal because of fast processing, but I might consider alternative forms of payment.
Other notes: Shipping in the USA only please. Free Local Pickup available (Rochester, MN).

Pics (please excuse the messy background, also they were taken with an old P&S camera):

box.JPG

accessories.JPG

batteries.JPG

cds.JPG

back.JPG

eyecup.JPG

remote.JPG

lcd-screen.JPG

front.JPG

Everything is in EXCELLENT PRISTINE condition, I take very good care of my electronics/cameras. As far as I can tell, there aren't even any scratches on the body (including the LCD screen, see pic above). It comes with everything that originally came with it (except 18-55 lens, this is the body only). I'm the original owner. I guesstimate I've taken about 3k pics. Latest firmware is already loaded: 2.0.3

The extra 1800mAh battery is the Sterlingtek brand, which is a very good quality 3rd party battery and lasts quite a bit longer than the included Canon one. The eye-cup fits nice and snug, and it is made of soft-rubber. The remote gets the job done just fine. All CDs that came with it have only been used once, and even the manuals are in perfect condition.

If all this sounds good to you, don't hesitate to contact me, it will be gone before you know it.

Contact me through Email: contact@matthewkieren.com

Also, I have positive feedback here, eBay: matthewk_78, and on the Fred Miranda Forum

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Several examples are available in my photo gallery: www.matthewkieren.com[/FONT]

Please feel free to ask any questions. :)