The Band

56245776-M

Orchids

56245780-M.jpg

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2006
    Hi Sandy!

What an eclectic collection of photos! :): I think the last two have possibilities for the challenge. The first one is a cute idea for Valentine's Day but as a photo I just don't care for it. The choice of red and green don't do it for me. I actually like the second photo a lot but I don't know what the two colors are. headscratch.gif The Band is an intriguing photo. I like the background and the look and feel of it. I'm just not sure how black and white photos will fare in the challenge. The orchids certainly show two colors (purple and white), but I am bothered by the crop right through one of the purple ones. So I guess it is fair to say that I like your ideas but would like to see stronger execution.

Anyhow. Don't give up!!

Virginia

Email
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2006
    Thank you for commenting. I will work on some others for the challenge, although I do like "The Band" I agree that B & W might not fare well.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2006
    Sandy wrote:
    Thank you for commenting. I will work on some others for the challenge, although I do like "The Band" I agree that B & W might not fare well.

Go Sandy! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Virginia

Email