A couple of shots from my weekend in NYC

FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited February 16, 2006 in People
Two ways of passing time on the NYC subway.

56489395-L.jpg

I love the look of wonder on the face of the two children (one only a soft relfection) looking at the live Galapagos tortoises on display at the Darwin Exhibit at the Natural History Museum in NYC.

56489400-L.jpg

Virginia

Email

Comments

• 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    #2 is a keeper Virginia. Isn't NYc cool in the snow? I hope you got to walk through Central Park..
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    4labs wrote:
    #2 is a keeper Virginia. Isn't NYc cool in the snow? I hope you got to walk through Central Park..

Thanks, Eric. Unfortunately, I didn't get to walk through Central Park. You now how it is. I know I left a lot of photo ops on the table but time was very limited and we had to work on getting back to Boston on Sunday. Also, unless you are with folks who want to stand around while you shoot, your opportunities are somewhat limited. NYC was lovely in the snow, though.

Virginia

Email
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2006
    Flyinggina wrote:
    Thanks, Eric. Unfortunately, I didn't get to walk through Central Park. You now how it is. I know I left a lot of photo ops on the table but time was very limited and we had to work on getting back to Boston on Sunday. Also, unless you are with folks who want to stand around while you shoot, your opportunities are somewhat limited. NYC was lovely in the snow, though.

Virginia

Nothing that I know of would frustrate me more.....................snow, NYC, no shooting time.........aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Sorry, but you did get a couple of sweet shots. The subway which I have never seen and the children, I love the face of quiet curious children, very sweet.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.